Nexus Pheromones – Are They Really That Powerful?



In this article, I want to share my opinion on the popular Nexus pheromone cologne. Sold by Leading Edge Health, Nexus has been around since the pheromone craze started. It all began with the discovery and synthesis of human pheromones by Dr. Winifred Cutler. Soon after her discovery was known, manufacturers of colognes and perfumes were creating their own pheromone products. I discovered them after reading this review: http://astrobiosociety.org

About Nexus


Nexus is one the first pheromone products to be introduced on the market.  Their produce has always been marketed as a powerful sexual pheromone for men. Unlike competing products, they offer over 7 different pheromone molecules to deliver a powerful experience.

And like Pherazone, another popular pheromone, Nexus boasts of having an ultra powerful concentration. Unfortunately, the concentration of  their pheromones is unknown. But this is not meant to suggest it does not work. In fact, I feel it works almost too well.

Formula


Nexus contains 7 different pheromones listed below:

My First Time Using Nexus Pheromones


I bought my first bottle a few years ago after trying several other brands with mediocre results. I am a bit picky when it comes to fragrance and most of the cheaper pheromones smell too musky. It almost reminds of sweat. However, Nexus is different. It has a sweet scent that makes you smell attractive and desirable.

This is the type of pheromone fragrance that will get the attention of young women and make them want to get to know you.

So, the first place I tried it was at company party where they were several hot women present. Normally, I am a bit of a shy guy and a little bit reserved. I don’t really like approaching women and making the first move but things were different this night.

There was one girl in particular who was making lots of eye contact with me.  She was a beautiful brunette that was a bit younger than me, and super attractive. I couldn’t help but notice her. After a few minutes she approach me and introduced herself. I was a bit surprised but felt confident I could escalate things.

The thing about wearing pheromones is they change your perception. You typically will feel more confident, social, and outgoing when you wear them. And this is exactly what happened with this product.

Overall, Nexus pheromones can give you the edge you need with women. Now, I am not calming it’s Cupids arrow or some magic potion but it does have a subconscious effect on women. It makes meeting and approaching easier and you end up having to do less work to make a lasting impression.

Conclusion


Nexus comes with a 67-day money back guarantee so if you’re not happy you can return the product. So give it a try and see what pheromones can do for you. Learn more at http://infospeak.org


I don't foresee me asking for a refund. I think it's shady to do that if I'm actually using getting results. But it's nice to know that they are so confident in their product. They're saying, hey, give it a shot. And if you don't like it, that's great. Just, you know, we'll refund your money. If you want to learn more about Nexus pheromones all you have to do is visit their website. 

Comments