Athena Institute Pheromones Review - Do They Work?


In this article, I am reporting the results of my latest pheromone test with Athena Institute Pheromones. These were actually developed by a woman who is one of the co-discoverers of human pheromones way back in the eighties.

They were created by Dr. Winnifred Cutler and she was kind enough to send us these to try out. And for women it's called Athena Pheromone 10:13 and for men, it's called Athena pheromone 10x. They both retail for $99 and come in 15-millimeter bottles.

About Athena

She got her Ph.D. in biology in 1986 and helped prove the existence of human pheromones. Afterward, she created the Athena Institute which sells her pheromone products.

These are very different from the very inexpensive ones we tried the first time. And we really didn't find any results whatsoever.

They're made so that you can actually add them to a cologne or perfume if you use that. They are quite volatile, meaning that they could dissipate into the atmosphere, so you want to be careful about how you store them.

They are so very easy to use. You just put them on with a dropper before going out. So it's a little bit unusual for me because I'm not single and I'm not going out to nightclubs. However, it's still been fun. This is what I have to say about Athena pheromones. Learn more at http://astrobiosociety.org

Pheromone Formula

The ingredients of these products are not known. They are patent pending, um, and have been for a few years, which also questions the effectiveness of the product.

Research

There have been three studies done on Athena pheromones according to http://pheromones-work.weebly.com

Do Athena Institute Pheromones Work?

It's difficult to say if it's the pheromones or if it's my idea about the pheromones. Regardless, when I put it on I could feel a difference. I mean it felt like I was engaging with people more readily and they were, you know, more attracted to me.

You know, it just could've been this idea that I got pheromones on so now I'm going to be really attractive to women. The effects were obvious more so this time than the first time around with the other pheromones that I tried. I'd have to say that if you want to try pheromones this is definitely a product to check out. Learn more at http://solenoidrocks.com

I would definitely go with the CO-founder of human pheromones products over somebody else who's making stuff in their garage. I also have done something very interesting with it, which I don't think was the intention at all, but I use with my girlfriend.

And again, there's no way with one test for two people to definitively know whether the pheromones are actually having an effect or if it's a placebo type effect. But it really doesn't matter. I mean if you're getting the effect and the results, go with it. We'll just continue to use these and see what happens. If you think this might help you then I would give it a try.

Comments