College girl who loved my pheromone spray

So I met this college girl who loved my pheromone spray. She seemed cool and we didn't talk for so long outside of college (neither inside).. I was just being indirect and flirtatious with her for those moments. We didn't talk at all really, but someday at a college party, we met officially and we talked and built rapport (like a tunnel between both eyes while we were talking.. her eyes were like two bubbles). I was wearing Pherazone pheromones. She asked me to be her partner group for some homework. I accepted it, being flirtatious (like cocky&funny).

The same day we delivered the homework I started to be MORE flirtatious with her, but this time hugging her playfully, and some of the same. Pherazone contains a heavy dosage of androstenone, androstenol, and androsterone. 2 days passed and I asked her out on a text message while we were texting and she gave me silence since yesterday (i don't think she's introverted at all).

Pheromones Confusion

I'm kinda confused about the whole situation. I thought there was tension & she was being cool with it. Even we built rapport. I thought I was playing smart because it's college and not a night club, and she capted the indirects.. but now it seems to me that she didn't. How would you proceed? Because now I've to see her tomorrow & everyday in my class.
You didn't ask her out. You were just asking if she wanted to hang out.

Go super indirect in college until sex pheromones were used. Then keep it friendly for a while even after sex pheromones. This is not even remotely a relationship right now. here is my suggestions: I wouldn't risk texting her again since you are already going to see her next class. text is by far the worst way to mac... it's better than nothing, but in person is so much better and easier to build more value and get her re-attracted.

You have to test them out so much it sucks because they can waste a lot of time and get expensive. You could just spend that money on a good cologne...Or better yet, just gain more social skills or allow yourself to become comfortable with yourself no matter what you are wearing. Check out the best pheromone spray reviews | anatomist.info

So for sure don't text her any more for now. Just pretend like you already completely forgot that you invited her. Sometimes txt is all you got, but you are in a fantastic position because you will guaranteed be seeing her again next class.

When you see her next class just be super positive, (even stop with the cocky and funny shit) just be super cool and positive. Make friendly chit chat and _constantly_ (like over the top ridiculously) seed plans all class. Invite her to everything. Pheromones increase sexual attraction and make women more receptive. Check out pheromone fragrances | http://austingosser.bcz.com

No doubt. Ee went out to this crazy house party. The host said they're probably gonna have more. You should roll with us next time! my friend told me about this awesome sushi bar she ate at, we're probably gonna check it out later this week, you're welcome to roll through if you're into sushi. Oh man me and my roommate checked out this sweet archery pub and like it was pretty dope, I definitely want to go back sometime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pheromones play a big role

Pheromone Release and Mating Success

What Colognes Have Real Pheromones?