My Experience With Chikara Pheromone Cologne

Today we are going to talk about a popular pheromone cologne called Chikara that has been on the market for a while. Chikara is extremely popular among men who are looking for a sexy pheromone to attract women?

So, what makes it so popular? Well, first of all, there are hundreds of different pheromone colognes on the market.

My Experience with Chikara Pheromone Cologne

I was currently in a 2 year relationship with my LTR. We hit a bump early on in the relationship but got through it and we grew a lot. For the most part we are happy and love each other very much. We have talked about a future together mostly initiated from her end and while I confident about marrying her, and that she would make a good partner, there are some things we need to work on. I decided to take the plunge and get myself Chikara pheromone cologne for men. I highly recommend it btw. Here’s what’s going on now: According to http://chrshrt112.typepad.com/blog/2015/08/pheromone-traps-work.html, pheromones have become very popular.

The Power of Chikara Pheromone

Pretty much a common denominator with a lot of male pheromone colognes is from what I have seen is that in order to have a successful relationship the guy has to be the leader.  Here’s the deal: If you were to look up the definition of Type A personality in the dictionary you’d probably find my LTR’s picture right next to it. Not to mention she’s in medical school so those two things go hand in hand lol. But yea, she is a super strong figure. An example of her doing this is where I was trying to fix something with her printer and it wasn’t working yet but it was in the process of doing so.  Check out Chikara pheromones cologne at Infospeak.org for another review.

She simple took her computer and tried to fix it herself. I just retreated and did something that I needed to do. Sure enough, the printer still wasn’t working. I went back to doing what I was doing at it fixed. I told her numerous times that if she would sit back, relax, let me deal with it and you won’t have to worry about it. Other times she simply just comes in and takes over, doesn’t give me a chance to fix something if I had made a mistake. I try and take responsibility for shit/improving it but I just get stonewalled I feel at times. That said she does let me lead sometimes it has had some positive results. I am responsible for planning dates, trips, but anything inside the house and “she’s the boss”.

- Distance – We are currently on our second spell of long distance. First time was for a couple of months as she started 3rd year medicine. I eventually got a job that was much higher in pay and we were in the same city for awhile. Now she is all over the province for 4th year. We still see each other every weekend but I feel like it’s a challenge for me to lead seeing the time apart, and we miss out on the growth together.

- Anxiety/Depression – My LTR suffers from generalized anxiety and depression. Her having anxiety isn’t bad in some ways because she really appreciates the small things that are done. But it does rear it’s ugly head now and again. She did suffer from depression during a part of her 3rd year in medical school which gave our sex life a beating but we have somewhat recovered from that. I think too her not allowing me as good as I can has something to do with the anxiety without pheromones to help. She’s always worried about shit happening when a positive outcome happens all of the time. I get where she’s coming from because I fought these things before too and it’s been a lot better. To be fair, she’s been doing pretty good as of late, but I am concerned how I am going to manage this in the future if I plan on marrying her.


Apart from dealing with the typical stuff that crops up in a relationship using Chikara has given me a huge advantage. Things have been pretty good. Sex could be better and more frequent and we realize that, but are making efforts to improve. How do I become a better leader with a personality like her? With the distance aspect of the relationship? Using pheromones gave me the confidence I needed to boost my relationship. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pheromones play a big role

Pheromone Release and Mating Success

What Colognes Have Real Pheromones?