Liquid Trust Review - Build Trust With Women


Liquid Trust is the one product I have spent the most time testing and researching. The reason is that of a unique main ingredient of Liquid Trust. This is a spray product designed to evoke the feeling of trust.

About


The manufacturers recommend Liquid Trust for situations in which the wearer would like to form a bond of trust. This could be in either a professional or social settings. What makes it unique is that it does not contain the usual pheromones that are found in the most pheromone colognes. In fact, it does not contain any pheromones but it contains have a chemical called Oxytocin.

About Oxytocin


Oxytocin is a powerful hormone that is released into the brain when a person feels safe and trusting of another person.

Oxytocin is present during childbirth, breastfeeding and during sexual activity. Studies have shown that Oxytocin affects a person’s willingness to take social risks and increase the level of trust in the wearer. Oxytocin is often referred to as the “love hormone.

Oxytocin has been showing in studies to affect a person’s willingness to take social risks. And it increases the level of trust people have in the wearer, which is why it is consistently one of the bestsellers.

Liquid Trust Pheromone is much more than just a sexual attractant – people who use it have reported that it works in many different kinds of situations such as at work, in meetings, at a job interview, etc.
People who have stressful jobs that require interaction report significant benefits from using Liquid Trust human pheromones. Learn more at http://astrobiosociety.org

My Review


When I first received my Liquid Trust the first thing I notice it was a nice sleek bottle. This product has a nice refreshing smell to it and I could not detect the musky pheromone odor that is usually associated with your premium pheromone colognes. My first trial of Liquid Trust was a Thursday when I was going to work. On this particular morning, I applied two sprays around my neck.

When I got to work I soon notice that Liquid Trust truly had some very strong and special attraction qualities. Learn more at http://infospeak.org and http://pheromones-planet.com/

Unlike the products that actually contain pheromones the people who are affected by Liquid Trust appears to a have a true affection for you. When I use Liquid Trust both men and women not only appear to be very trusting of me. But people tend to really respect me and like me.

What is most noticeable about using this oxytocin is how it work when you meet new people. People tend to warm up to you very quickly.

One popular use of Liquid Trust is to combine it with Alpha-7 Scented Pheromone and Eros for Men. Try out this combination and let us know what you think in the comments! Refrigerate your bottle between uses for best results. Th unscented bottle comes in a 1/4 oz spray bottle (unscented)

Comments