My Review of Pherazone Pheromones


In this article, I share my review of Pherazone. Do a search for pheromone products and you will see tons of advertisers promising the best product. How can they all be the best you might ask. I first read about Pherazone at http://astrobiosociety.org

My Pherazone Review


I first tried Pherazone a few years ago when I was single. I had moved to a new town and wasn’t having any luck meeting women. I had already heard of human pheromones but had never given them any serious thought. Then I saw a news report on ABC 20/20 that showcased the power of pheromones of the discoverer, Dr. Winnifred Cutler. Her story was compelling and persuasive and got me excited about trying it.

So, thus began my research on human pheromone products. I considered her brand of products; Athena Institute 10X for men. However, after reading various opinions it sounded like there were even better options available.

I then stumbled upon a website for Pherazone pheromones. They claimed it had the highest concentration of pheromones on the market with 36mg per fluid ounce (they now offer 108mg). The reasoning here is the higher the concentration the more effective the product will be.

Most of the review I read about Pherazone were positive with people proclaiming this stuff really worked. Guys were using it to get girls into bed and increase their alpha male status around women. As for me, I was just interested in breaking the ice.

First Impression


The day my product arrived was like the moment of truth. I was now ready to put Pherazone to the test and see if it really increased attraction from the opposite sex. I was a bit concerned about people knowing I was wearing pheromones. Fortunately, the product arrived in discreet package.

Opening it up, I was really impressed by the design of the bottle. It has a really cool aluminum brushed bottle with a spray atomizer. It’s small enough to fit in the palm of your hand but large enough to store a month’s worth of product – assuming you use two-three sprays a day.

Application


A little will go along way. With Pherazone, two to three squirts along the pulse points is enough to emit the pheromones and get you smelling dapper. And I must say, the scent is one of the best aspects of this product. Even if it were strictly a cologne, I would still order it for the scent which would describe as aquatic with hints of citrus.

It makes you smell fresh, clean, and attractive. It’s the type of fragrance that will make women want to smell you and be close to you. Now if you don’t want a scented pheromone they also make an unscented version. You can mix this with your favorite cologne or perfume or nothing at all.

Pheromone Hits and Results


So, does Pherazone really work? Based on my experience, I would say yes. In fact, any product containing real pheromones should work if you know how to use them. The reason I say this because a lot of people have unrealistic expectations thanks to misleading advertising and erognious claims. Learn more at https://jail6letter.wordpress.com

Pherazone gets you noticed by women both consciously (due to scent) and subconscously (due to pheromones). Women were more chatty, friendly, and even flirtatious whenever I wore it, whether it was at work, or elsewhere.

As a result, you will feel more confident around the opposite sex which will only further increase your success.

Comments